Thursday, January 13, 2011

Cardenas Deals and Coupon Match-ups 01/13-01/19

The dates for Cardenas sales are different from most other stores in the Los Angeles County area. They run sales from Thursday to Wednesday (versus Wednesday to Tuesday that we're all used to), except they have a 2 day sale that is valid Wednesday 01/12 and Thursday 01/13. This 2 day sale happens virtually every week.

Here are the best deals that I see for this week... the best deals are bold and blue.

Two Day Sale 01/12-01/13
Fuji Apples - .99/3 lbs
Dole Classic Blend Salad - .79

Regular Sales Date Items
Boneless, Skinless Chicken Leg Meat - .89/lb
Springfield Tomato Sauce - 6 for $1, Limit 12 
Sweet Oranges - .99/5 lbs 

For tomato sauce, 6 cans for a dollar is my stock up price. However, there IS a limit. Since we use tomato sauce on a relatively regular basis, I will be taking my husband with me so we can each get 12 cans. Doing this ensures that I will have enough tomato sauce for about 12 weeks, which is about how long it takes for sales to cycle through.

No comments:

Post a Comment