Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Day One

...of many, or so I hope :)

There are few things in the world that make me as happy as getting a good deal. Walking out of a store paying 65% or more makes me feel invigorated. Now, not so much that I will convert two rooms (or even one, at this point) to house my stockpile, a la Extreme Couponing. Still, it makes me happy.

Another thing that gives me that feeling is showing and teaching people how it's done. I'm hoping this blog will give me an outlet to teach others what I have been lucky enough to learn myself.

So if you have any questions, specific or general, please don't hesitate to leave a comment, email me, send smoke signals or hire an airplane to write in the sky... actually that one's not frugal, so better to choose another method, and I'll get back to you. If I don't know the answer, I'll find it for you!

That being said, I will either do the coupon match-ups or link to a blog that does do them for the following stores:

  • Ralphs
  • Vons
  • Albertsons
  • Stater Bros
  • CVS
  • Rite Aid
  • Walgreens
I will also post deals available at Cardenas, Food 4 Less, and El Super, although they don't usually have an overabundance of deals like are usually available at the more expensive grocery stores.

If you read all this, awesome. I hope that you can come and learn something from me. If you have friends who are living outside their means, send 'em over. We like everyone here!

Staci

No comments:

Post a Comment